GoWISE USA® would like to introduce GW22621 Air Fryer with touch technology. The air fryeruses Rapid Air Technology to prepare food that usually needs to be dunked in oil and fried.Rapid Air Technology works by quickly circulating hot air around a pan.
The best part about theair fryer is that it heats food in all directions and most dishes do not require oil. It is a 3.2 QuartAir Fryer with 7 built-in smart programs, such as “Chips,” “Meat,” “Chicken,” “Steak,” “Shrimp”,”Cake,” and “Fish.” It also has a wide temperature range from 170ᵒF-400ᵒF and a timer up to 30minutes. This air fryer is an easy and healthy way to prepare your favorite fried foods.
BEFORE FIRST USE
1. Remove all packaging materials, stickers, and labels.
2. Clean the basket and pan with hot water, soap, and a non-abrasive sponge.
3. Wipe the inside and outside of the appliance with a clean cloth.
NOTE: There is no need to fill the pan with oil and frying fat because the appliance works on hotair.There are 7 cooking settings that you can use with this air fryer. They all have a preset time andpreset temperature. You can select the presets by pressing the “M.” If you decide to cook witha different temperature and/or time, you can increase or decrease the time or temperature byusing the “+” or “-“button next to the corresponding symbols.
There are 7 cooking settings that you can use with this air fryer. They all have a preset time andpreset temperature. You can select the presets by pressing the “M.” If you decide to cook witha different temperature and/or time, you can increase or decrease the time or temperature byusing the “+” or “-“button next to the corresponding symbols.
Below are the preset temperature and times for the 7 cooking settings.
Chips : 20 minutes at 400ᵒF
Meat : 25 minutes at 370ᵒF
Shrimp : 20 minutes at 330ᵒF
Cake : 30 minutes at 330ᵒF
Chicken : 20 minutes at 400ᵒF
Steak : 25 minutes at 400ᵒF
HOW TO USE YOUR AIR FRYER
1. Place the air fryer on a flat and even surface.DO NOT PLACE THE FRYER ON A SURFACE THAT IS NOT HEAT RESISTANT.
2. Put the basket in the pan.DO NOT FILL THE PAN WITH OIL OR ANY OTHER LIQUID.
3. Place the ingredients in the basket and then put the basket and pan back into theappliance. The fryer LED should light up. NOTE: The basket is equipped with a buttonguard that ensures safe detachment. Simply push the button out to detach the basketfrom the pan.
4. Set your cooking time and temperature by either choosing one of the 7 presets ormanually setting it with the “+” or “-” buttons. See “Cooking guide” on page 9 todetermine the right time and temperature. NOTE: When setting the time manually,always add an extra minute or two to the cooking time to allow the cooker to warm-up.
5. Once you have set your cooking time and temperature, press the power button to beginthe cooking cycle. NOTE: To stop the cooking cycle or reset the fryer settings, press thepower button again. A red dot surrounded by fan blades indicates that the fryer isbeginning the cooking cycle. If there is no red dot, the cooker will go into standby mode.
6. There are some ingredients that you may need to shake halfway through the cookingcycle (See “Cooking Guide” on page 9). To do this, pull the pan out of the air fryer by thehandle, the air fryer will automatically shut down, and shake the contents in the basketthen slide the pan back into the air fryer and it will resume the cooking cycle. The timerwill reset to the original setting, so take note of the remaining time before pulling thebasket out of the air fryer.
CAUTION: Do not press the button on the handle during shaking; this will detach thebasket from the pan.
TIP: If shaking the ingredients seems to be too difficult with the pan, you can detach thebasket from the pan with the button to make it easier. You can do this by placing thepan on a pot holder and push the button guard out and press the button on the handleto detach the basket. To put the basket and pan back together, simply line up thenotches together.
7. When the cooking time has been reached, the timer will beep five times. After the timerbeeps five times, the air blower will stop in 20 seconds.
8. Pull the pan out of the fryer and place it on a pot holder.NOTE: Oil from the ingredients will gather in the bottom of the pan, so be careful whenpulling the pan out of the fryer.
9. Check if the ingredients are ready. If they are not, simply slide the pan back into thefryer, set your cooking time and temperature, and press “Start” to run your air fryer.
10. To remove the ingredients, push the button guard and press the button the on handle ofthe pan to detach the basket.
NOTE: Do not turn the pan over; the oil collected at thebottom of the pan will leak onto the ingredients.11. Empty the contents into a bowl or plate.
TIP: You can detach the basket from the pan oruse a pair of tongs to transfer large or fragile ingredients from the basket.
12. If you would like to prepare more, you can instantly use the air fryer once another batchof ingredients is ready
The table below is a guide that will help you with setting the time and temperature for certainingredients.
NOTE: Please keep in mind that because ingredients differ in size, shape, brand, and origin, wecannot guarantee that this is the best setting for the ingredients you have. Rapid Air Technologyreheats the air inside the fryer instantly, so pulling the pan out of the fryer for a brief period oftime will not interrupt the cooking process.
Small ingredients usually have a shorter cooking time than larger ingredients.
Shaking smaller ingredients halfway during the cooking time gives you a better endresult.
Adding a very little amount of oil to fresh potatoes and frying them will give a crispyresult.
Do not prepare extremely greasy ingredients, such as sausages in the air fryer.
Snacks that can be prepared in the oven can also be prepared in the air fryer.
The recommended amount of cut potatoes to prepare crispy fries is 500 grams.
Pre-made dough requires shorter cooking time than home-made dough. When making cake, quiche or filled ingredients, use a baking tin or oven dish in the fryerbasket. You can also use the air fryer to heat ingredients, set the temperature to 150ᵒF for up to10 minutes.
MAKING HOME-MADE FRIES
To make home-made fries, follow the steps below:
1. Wash the potatoes in water then peel and slice the potatoes.
2. Wash the potato sticks thoroughly and dry them with paper towel.
3. Pour ½ tablespoon of olive oil in a bowl, put the sticks on top and mix until the sticks arecoated with oil.
4. Remove the sticks from the bowl with your fingers or a kitchen utensil, so that theexcess oil stays behind in the bowl. Put the sticks in the basket.
5. Fry the potato sticks according to the cooking guide above.
1. Clean the fryer after every use. Unplug the fryer. ALWAYS WAIT AT LEAST 30MINUTES FOR THE FRYER TO COOL DOWN BEFORE CLEANING IT.
NOTE: Do not clean the pan, basket, and inside of the appliance with any metal kitchenutensils or abrasive cleaning materials because this may damage the non-stick coating.
2. Wipe the outside of the fryer with a moist cloth.
3. Clean the pan and basket with hot water, soap, and a non-abrasive sponge. You canremove any remaining food debris by using degreasing liquid soap.
TIP: If there is food debris stuck to the basket or bottom of the pan, soak the pan inhot water and soap for about 10 minutes.
4. Clean the inside of the appliance with hot water and a non-abrasive sponge.
NOTE: Be sure not to get too much water inside the appliance, you are just wiping itdown to get rid of any food debris and grease.
5. Clean the heating element with a cleaning brush to remove any food debris.
Do not throw this appliance with the normal householdwaste when it is no longer usable. Hand it in to an officialcollection point for recycling. By doing this, you arecontributing to environment protection.
This product is warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for one yearfrom the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the instructions provided. Thiswarranty does not cover damages or wear resulting from accident, misuse, abuse,commercial use, or unauthorized adjustment and/or repair.
GoWISE USA® shall not be liable for loss of use or any other incidental, consequential orindirect costs, expenses or damages. There are no express warranties except as listedabove. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights whichvary from state to state.Should this product require service (or replacement at our option) while underwarranty, CALL 1-855-233-9199 for RETURN INSTRUCTIONS. Be sure to keep yourreceipt showing the date of purchase.
How do I start my Air Fryer XL?
In order to start your air fryer, simply push the power button that is located on the upper left side of the lid. You will know when it is on by looking at the red blue light display located on the top of the lid.
How do I set a specific cooking time?
To set a specific cooking time, simply press the + or – button until you reach your desired cooking time. When choosing your cooking time, keep in mind that shorter times equate to crispy ingredients whereas longer times will produce moister ingredients.
How do I clean the Air Fryer?
To clean the airfryer, simply remove the basket, remove all of the food debris by running a sponge or cloth through it and wipe down the outside of your airfryer. Next, put hot water into your handy dandy cleaning pot, add a little bit of dish soap to the water and let it sit for about 20 minutes to help loosen any of the food debris. After that is done simply plug your air fryer in and run through a quick cycle with a little bit of liquid soap.
Do you have to preheat an air fryer?
In order to keep your food from drying out, you do not have to preheat your air fryer. However, if you want crispy microwave safe food such as potatoes, fish and chicken breasts, then it is recommended that you set the temperature on each setting ten degrees higher than what you intend.
Do I need to clean the basket?
You should never clean the basket of your airfryer for two reasons. First, because it is a non-stick surface and will scratch easily. Second and more importantly because it is a safety feature and will release dangerous toxins that could cause death or illness should they leak into the air fryer itself.
Do you have to put food into the basket immediately when preheating?
In order to ensure that your food is cooked thoroughly, you should always start to cook your food as soon as you turn it on. You do not have to warm up the food or wait for the basket to heat up but it is recommended.
How do you get rid of the smell that comes from your Air Fryer?
All you need to do is fill your airfryer basket with white vinegar and turn it on to a high heat setting for five minutes. Then, remove the basket and wipe down the inside of your air fryer thoroughly. Finally, wash out your air fryer basket and you are done!
How do I make healthy French fries in my Air Fryer?
The best way to make healthy french fries in an air fryer is to soak two large potatoes in water overnight. Then, rub them clean with a paper towel. Next cut them into thin slices using a sharp knife.
Where do I put oil in my air fryer?
You should never put oil in your air fryer, this is one of the most common mistakes people make when cooking in an air fryer. When your food is being cooked in an air fryer a thin layer of oil is already present and if you add more, it will stick to the bottom of the basket making cleanup a nightmare and it will ruin the non-stick coating.
How do you know when air fryer is preheated?
When your air fryer is preheated there will be a blue light on the top of the lid that will blink as it heats up.
How do I clean my Air Fryer?
There are two ways you can clean your air fryer: You can wipe down the outside of your airfryer with a wet cloth or sponge and dry it off, or you can run hot water and dish soap through it. Then, you simply remove the basket and wash out the inside with hot water and dish soap. Finally, wipe down the vacuum seal membrane on both sides of the airfryer and allow to air-dry it thoroughly.
Purchasing the GoWISE USA® Air Fryer Xl is a wise choice for anyone who is looking for a healthy way to cook chicken, fish or any other type of food. This unit will save you time, money and give you the opportunity to eat healthier than ever before.
Additionally, this air fryer will become your go-to appliance every time you need to cook something fast and delicious. You will find that preparing food has never been so simple, fun and affordable.